8 signs of imminent conflicts during your project
Conflicts occur during virtually all projects. Read on to find out what signals can help you to recognize them early on and take countermeasures.
1. Team satisfaction and performance are falling.
2. Employees are working by the book and are no longer showing interest in the project.
3. Planned deadlines are obviously too tight.
4. Individual project team members are moaning or even complaining.
5. The tone during project team meetings is strained.
6. During project meetings, only the things that need to be discussed are actually discussed. There is no longer any small talk.
7. Individual members are more frequently unable to attend project team meetings.
8. Customers complain about the team's work results.