Our Press Center is open for you
Your visit to the fair begins at the Press Center – the first place that journalists from around the world go. Everything that you need for your work is available there. Our team would be pleased to support you!
The Press Center is a gathering place for journalists from around the world. It is a point of contact for those covering the international trade fair LASER World of PHOTONICS and is located at the fairgrounds on the 1st upper level above the West Entrance.
Workstations and the press conference room are on the 2nd upper level.
The following are available to you during the fair:
- Accreditation at the fair
- Free lockers
- Rooms for meetings and interviews
- PC workstations with Internet access
- Free WiFi throughout the trade-fair center
- Exhibitor press releases
- Press releases for LASER World of PHOTONICS
- Press Lounge for relaxing and for interviews
- Coffee, beverages, snacks
- Daily newspapers
Accredited journalists may park in the parking garage free of charge.
Entry tickets for the parking garage can be exchanged for free exit tickets at the Press Center West.
The opening hours will be available here again before the next fair.