Become a speaker at the World of Photonics Congress
How can you present a lecture or display a poster at the World of Photonics Congress? How can you submit an abstract? Simply follow these steps.
Step 1: Get to know the World of Photonics Congress and its conferences
- The World of Photonics Congress consists of several individual conferences with scientific programs that are organized by our partners.
Here you will find the detailed descriptions of all conferences with the current focus areas and the topics for the submission of papers.
Step 2: Select a conference and get detailed information
- Please select the conference or conferences whose topics suit best your work or research activities.
- From autumn 2024 you will find below a sheet with all conferences, the Call for Papers information as well as links to the online paper submission of the respective conferences.
Step 3: Submit your lecture online via the website of the respective conference
- Please submit your lecture using the online submission tool for the respective conference.
- You will also be notified by that conference partner whether your lecture was accepted.
Prior to your presentation you should visit the speaker’s check-in: From here your final presentation will be relayed directly to the conference room.
First-class presentation technology
The World of Photonics Congress offers all speakers an excellent presentation management system: This software distributes and relays all lectures onto the laptops in the conference rooms and displays the overview of the ongoing program on the information screens inside and outside the rooms. As such, you and your presentation can be found quickly and easily.
Each conference room used for World of Photonics Congress sessions is equipped with the complete presentation equipment—that means beamer / screen, laptop and presenter.
From spring 2025 you will find here all important information about:
- Upload service in advance
- Upload service onsite / Opening times of the speaker’s check-in
- Guidelines for presentation formats
- Provided audiovisual equipment